الأحد، 23 يونيو 2013

summer in Morgantown 8

 Hi all 

In this weekend two of my friends attended to Morgantown, coming from Maryland VA, on Friday We met them, And we met in my apartment, then I cooked them dinner Arabic food, after that we played cards and some of my friend played PS3,and challenges, including in FIFA 2013, and we talked about plans for next weekend, on Saturday we met some friend in IEP then we went to the Rack Center and we played soccer with American people, and we won result of a large, after that we go back to apartment my friend, then we eat dinner, and drink Arabic coffee and some tea, then we decided to go to Vally Falls in morning. On the morning of Sunday, at 6 A.M we went to Vally Falls, after our arrival we found the gate unlocked, And  the worker told us it will open at 7. At 7 A.M we went to the place waterfalls, it was view fantastically. Finally we should go out there.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق