الأحد، 9 يونيو 2013

summer in Morgantown 4



     Last week I have some homework’s and quizzes. In Monday I has Grammar quiz and I do very well. In Tuesday I have pop quiz in vocabulary class and I think I will take B in pop quiz. Also, I have speaking test in pronunciation class. In Wednesday I have a lot of homework’s and I did very well. In Thursday I don’t have any things to do it but I read little woman novel because I have quiz about chapter 3. In Friday I went to New York City with my friends by a car. Also, I lived in Time Square and I see a lot of people there. In Saturday I’m come back to Morgantown. In Sunday I went to wash my car and I buy some staff from Kroger. Finally, the last week was very interesting and I do some kind of activity and I will write what happen in next week. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق