الأحد، 16 يونيو 2013

summer in Morgantown 5

Hi all
Last week I have some homework's and quizzes, in Monday I has coom skills quiz and I do very will, in Tuesday I has homework in pronunciation class and creative writing class, in Wednesday I has homework in Reading class and after classes we represent a short film for creative writing class, in Thursday I has homework in vocabulary class, and our offer the short film talking about smoking and harms, and this lm impressed my teacher and my friend in class, after class I read little women chapters 4, 5, and 6 for quiz in Friday, and I writ drabs for writing class, in Friday I has quiz in Reading class, and delivery drabs for writing class, but I forgot my paper, I told my teacher Forgot papers, she told my give me the paper Monday morning, in Saturday we went with my friend to coppers rock, in Sunday I do my homework's and I went to well mart to buy some stuff for my apartment.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق