السبت، 8 يونيو 2013

summer in Morgantown 3

On Friday after classes, I went to my apartment to take a break and nap, and at 6 PM my friend call my, and he ask me what do you think to going to New York?. I was reluctant to go, but with his insistence approved.  In 9 PM we got out of Morgantown, and we are 5 people. At 6 Am we got New York, the City was amazing, very high buildings  are everywhere, and we went to Time Square, and we walked in it, we took some pictures. At 9 AM we went to the hotel For rest and sleep. At 12 PM we woke up from sleep, and we went to time Square, after that we went to Statue of Liberty, we went on a boat passes near the Statue of Liberty, and We took some pictures, after that we went to wax museum, it was an amazing thing. At 10 PM we go back to Morgantown. Was a very short trip but it was a nice experience.


هناك تعليقان (2):