السبت، 1 يونيو 2013

summer in Morgantown 2

Hi all

With start this summer my uncle visited us in Morgantown And We have prepared dinner, On the second day We went along with my uncle to Pittsburg and we went to Outlet , And Shopping  after that we go back to home , My uncle went to Washington and will come back to us next week, In yesterday The atmosphere was sunny and very hot  We decided I and my friends go to  to Lake Near from Morgantown We rented two boats With Tube withdrawn by boat And we went to the text of the lake We linking Tube My friend came down on the Tube We drag it in the lake, After approximately 20 minutes Finally fell tube in the lake And we came back to him and rode with us, And rode the second and fell after approximately 10 minutes, Then came League and I was a little scared was the first time I try this thing and I do not know Swimming, And i rode Tube and the drag left and right, After 10 minutes fell in the lake, After 3 hours at the lake we go back to our homes, It was a beautiful day

It should be on everyone who reads this blog to try Such experiments in the lake .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق