الأحد، 23 يونيو 2013

summer in Morgantown 7

Hi all
Last week I have a lot homework's and quizzes, because this week is last week  in Monday I has quiz in Grammar class and I will very will, and I has quiz in Reading class and I think I teak C, then I has homework in writing class, in Tuesday I has quiz in vocabulary class and I will very will, and I has homework in pronunciation class, in Wednesday I has homework in Grammar class, and I has homework in Reading class, in Thursday I has homework in vocabulary class, and I has homework in creative writing class, after classes, I write and complete my drabs and finely file for writing class, in Friday I has homework in Grammar class, and I has homework in Reading class, and I delivered my finely file for writing class, and after classes my friend coming from Maryland VA, in Saturday we play soccer, in, in Sunday we went to valls falls, then I do my homework's and I went to well mart to buy some stuff for my apartment.  



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق