الأحد، 16 يونيو 2013

summer in Morgantown 6

Hi all
In this weekend two of my friends attended to Morgantown, coming from Washington DC. In Friday I cooked them lunch, and after that we went to Morgantown Mall, then we went to hallowed theaters and we saw movie Comedy. After that we go back to my house and we cook diner Arabic food with my friend, and after the diner we drink some tea and Arabic coffee 
And we talked about what plans for next semester and about Ramadan, then we play cards and some friend play PS3, at 5 A.M we went to sleep, in Saturday we weak up at 1 P.M, and we eat lunch, and then I ready Arabic coffee and tea, and at 4 P.M we went to coppers rock, we sat there and we exchanged talk and drink Arabic coffee and tea, and we took some pictures, and while we were sitting, coming us a big man age, and We asked where you are from because me and some my friend we dressed in the uniform of my country, and we told him that we are from Saudi Arabia, after that he snap some pictures to us.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق