السبت، 1 يونيو 2013

summer in Morgantown 1

The summer in Morgantown his hot wither and his some day rain
 I would talking her about  my life in the summer but I'm talking about before start classes for summer  in the pre-summer the day Pass quickly and I'd go with my friends to the cinema and to the river for Grilling and talk tighter and some day we meet at my house or at home of my friend and cook the dinner after that play cards But with the start of the study We decided to prepare us a table for study We do not see some to weekend With the beginning of the first week Our commitment In the table Among the resolutions that were put in this table Beginning to wake up before the start of the class an hour a half , Not delay or absence of  but  for something emergency, Review each lesson it daily , and Sleep early and we have identified at 12 am maximum, We hope we are committed to this table to the end of the semester

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق