الأحد، 14 يوليو 2013

Summer 2

Hi all
Last week I have some homework's and quizzes, in Monday I has homework in grammar class, and reading class, in Tuesday I has homework in vocabulary class, and I has homework in Pronunciation class. And in Tuesday was first day for fasting for Muslim people, the time of fasting from before sunrise To the time of the sunset, also the first day for fasting is hard for me, but the next day it was easier than the first day, and continue fasting for 30 days.

 In Wednesday I has homework in Grammar class, and quiz in Reading, in Thursday I has homework in vocabulary class, and I has homework in Pronunciation class, and I has homework in  creative writing class, in Friday I has homework in writing class , and I went to Washington D.C And I went to SACM, and we want to Morgantown, in Saturday we want to Ohio with my friend Because he buy a new car, and we back to Morgantown, in Sunday I do my homework in study for Grammar quiz, homework's and I went to well mart to buy some stuff for my apartment. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق